Monday, December 11, 2006

Monday blues...

uff its Monday again... I guarantee there is a gap in time continuum that makes time over weekend past 3 times faster then during the week. ahhh I always get surprised where the heck did the weekend go.

so about the weekend.

Friday turned out to be a quite night at home. Went with Dinko a work mate (heck a friend ) to a pub after work but we were so worn down from the week we just had a coke (not even chicken fingers) and went home. As soon as I came home walked the dog and hit the couches I was out for the night. Woke up around 3 am and just moved to bed. Yeah a true party girl :)

Saturday I had 3hr dance class in the morning.. Went home for lunch and back to another dance class. Then we were supposed to have our big Snickers event but ofcourse it stared to rain half an hour before it was supposed to begin so it all got canceled. ( do I even need to mention it was the first rain in month and a half. So typical)
however rain turned out to be for good since I had time to go out with my friends. And that is where the weekend started to get interesting.

it started like a normal few drinks with friends at this lounge bar. All of the sudden someone suggested we went to some place where gypsies play (somehow the idea just evolved and in the end noone knows who thought of it first). I don't know if you ever heard it, but gypsy music is one of a kind. They play whatever you want. they stand with their instruments right next to your table and you give them money to play the songs you want. well actually you put the money in their instruments. Fun fun fun.. We had wine and some nice prosciutto, cheese and sang and danced until 4 am.. Brilliant time. Needles to say I was bit slower on Sunday given the fact my dog and my mom woke me at 9 (yup cramed in just 4hrs of sleep). Did some chores and in the evening went to snickers zorbing event.

and before you know it. Its Monday again.
Good thing is that today we have HURA party (HURA = Croatian association of advertising agencies) . Its the biggest x-mas party so it should be fun. Oh we'll see. I'll make sure I take some pics for you to see.

adios .. Off I go to be a bit productive. Oh and to finish my coffee :)

1 comment:

{B}dreamy said...

I'm so glad you're actually updating this thing! Yay! And it sounds like more of a weekend than we had! I would have loved to have been there, minus the wine of course :) But gypsies, prosciutto and cheese?! C'mon!!! I'm still sercretly planning a trip to Croatia... one day... *sigh*