Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A short one.. To whined down

Ok so its 8 PM and I am still at the office.. Just had a meeting for the brewery client of mine. We have a new campaign in March and we were presenting the scripts for the TV commercial (TVC) and all of the POSM (point of sale materials; shelf talkers, wobblers, ceiling hangers yada yada) and the print...
yes fun stuff to create and develop, but heck it is a torture to come to client with this brilliant idea and then get a cold shower..
well to sum up the meeting .. We talked for 3 hrs and all we came up with is that we need to test one concept. On focus groups, which usually turn sour for most brilliant ideas.. Well keep your fingers crossed for me in January.. I mean for the concept.. Since it is brilliant and I'm sure it would be an award winning campaign...

any way.. I'm Back to my computer now. still need to send some mails and prepare for another meeting I have in the morning.. Yuck.. That one is on plans for 2007 and what could have been done better this year. And you know they always have something to complain about. Plus I am the only one to go from agency and there will be at least 3 of the clients so I will be outnumbered too.. Plus I need to be polite to clients... uff stressed.. Yeah keep your fingers crossed for that one too :)

anyways . I missed my dance class today. Need I mention it was the final class before the show on Friday. How lovely.. Well I hope there won't be to many people who know me in the audience.. Good thing is that the show is at 4 pm. so most of people will still be working. Luckily for me since all of the friends from work said they wanted to witness that and cheer.. Horay for work hours :)..

huff ok bit more relaxed now.. Off I go home to my couch. Bones is on today.. I know its no CSI but as long as there is dead bodies and a mystery I am glued to TV...

adios off I go to a place where I sleep... Since office seams more like home (at least by the number of hours I am here)

1 comment:

{B}dreamy said...

Hey you! How'd the dance final go? And how were your holidays? A very merry Christmas and happy new year to you, too! I hope you didn't have too much fun with the celebrating :P

Love ya!