Friday, December 08, 2006

..Why..


Why am I doing this?

well I am hooked on Beths blog. Seriously I check it at least 3 times a day and am always so disappointed when there is no updates (keep forgetting about time difference and that overseas its pitch dark and everyone is sleeping)

So what have I been up to last few years

well let me start with some generals:

I moved back to Croatia 2,5 years ago after graduating from Schiller International University London Campus.( uf I loved London so much but that is whole other bunch of posts I'm going to do.)

had one great summer of 3 months non stop partying and sunbathing (I am sure my liver and skin will bare consequences of that summer for a while) and then started working at BBDO Zg.

BBDO is a creative marketing agency. It is a fun place to work at- about that another time-. I started as assistant and am now executive but my boss is pregnant and I'm going to inherent all the clients. yup its a great opportunity but my social life next 8 months until she comes back will be non existing....

I played golf regular until this year. This year, I am a bit ashamed to admit , I haven't lift a club. Guess I got sick of it. I haven't really missed it either.. But I think I will start going to range again next year..

in free time I do dancing. Ballet and jazz dance. I love it. I whish I was younger and I could join a company (or at least ciurque de solei troops).. We have performance next week so am stressing abou it plus I'm all in pain since I have classes 4 times a week...

what else.. Oh I am back to living with my parents. Must admit it was a strange feeling after 5 years of freedom and own creative mess but I'm getting used to it. They played a nasty trick on me, when I was about to move out and rent they got a puppy. (yup after 23 years they got one just when I was getting ready to leave). However I am planning to move out next year.

relationship wise: I am single and free as a bird. Well just got out of a relationship that was suffocating so I am happy to be single again (yeah that will keep me for a about 2 months:) ).. But yeah really no luck with men so far.. Beth I need your advice how to find someone so wonderful as you did. You 3 guys are just picture perfect...
oh well I still have masters to go to so there will always be plenty of foreigners I adore so much (less Scandinavian got burnt on those already) ..

gosh what else..

can't think of much.. Its Friday my mind is already scanning all opportunities for weekend.

guess will start with work mates in our favorite pub then who knows........ Gosh, x-mas time is the best time in office.. All the parties.. Free food free drinks everyone happy.. I can't wait.. The first one is next Monday.. Can't wait,,

uf tomoorow we have a big event for a client. Snickers. we have organized Zorbing day (rolling around in ahughe ball) so it should be fun .. need to plan that one in too.

ok I think I'm done now, I'll try to post some recent pic now but still don't know how to blog properly so whish me luck.. oh and need to work a bit.. Its already 12.30

1 comment:

{B}dreamy said...

Look at you with your blonde hair!!! I'll be back to comment more... love ya (come visit me sometime)!