Tuesday, January 30, 2007

my 100....

I have to admit I saw this on one blog surfing around and it got me thinking. Plus recently I got asked such simple and blunt question "what makes you happy?" and I just stay mute. My mind was racing with million answers but nothing came out. Odd moment of silence. Well anyways here is me in 100 points..
1. I'm natural brunette but last 4 years I’m blond and loving it
2. I love to shut my eyes and "stare" straight at the bright sun
3. I love to sing all the time, anytime to any song with lyrics
4. I love to listen to radio and not knowing what song is coming next
5. I'm quite tall but always wanted to be 2 cm taller so I could be 175cm
6. I don’t fall in love easily...
7. .. But when I do I turn into silly little schoolgirl
8. I believe in what goes around comes around
9. I read books only in English
10. Sunflowers make me happy
11. I love babies and kids
12. I love helium balloons
13. My favorite past time is laughing out loud
14. I’m too emotional
15. I sleep on my back
16. I’m bit messy but I’m in denial, I call it creative mess
17. I love to dance
18. I love being on stage, under spotlight
19. I left my home when I was 17
20. I lived in Croatia, USA, Germany, and UK
21. I'm a class (office) clown
22. I love to draw
23. I have almost photographic memory
24. I have small feet (36)
25. I have been very heart broken
26. I love to snowboard but I am not too good
27. I love to wear dresses and miniskirts
28. My favorite pair of shoes are my UGGs
29. I’m hooked on CSI
30. My all time favorite shows were friends and Felicity
31. I love to watch photos (mine, yours, anyone’s)
32. I speak Croatian, English, German and Spanish
33. I studied Japanese
34. I like playing trivia pursuit and pictionary
35. I like to skim through gossip magazines
36. I talk in my sleep
37. I have a dog-named Boss
38. I have a cat named Mia
39. I want at one point in my life to live in Sweden
40. I’m secretly in love with Michael from Prison break :)) and Heath Ledger
41. I work in advertising agency and love it
42. My best friend is Jana
43. I can do splits
44. I’m a golfer
45. i love cotton candy and cattle corn
46. i coould live of cereal (lucky charms to be one of them)
47. Gin tonic with lemon and lime is my favorite refreshment
48. Chocolate fondue and strawberries make me happy
49. I often don’t think before I speak
50. My posture is not really good
51. I like to drive around alone in the car, and sing out loud
52. I am very impatient
53. I love coffee in the morning (with milk no sugar)
54. mmm I heart sushi :)
55. I went to college in foreign country partially because Felicity :)
56. I hate when someone says "don’t worry there is plenty fish in the sea".agrhh
57. I’m a big talker but when I fancy someone I am often left mute
58. I love rings, and whish I had 10 more fingers too wear more
59. Amusement parks make me silly of joy
60. I go to movies for popcorn
61. By the end of this year I plan to move into my own place
62. I want to live with my future husband before we get married
63. I have shower every morning just to wake up
64. Hats and boots are my fetish
65. I’m Nokia fan
66. Men swimming is my favorite sport on TV
67. I lived through war
68. I thought living in shelter was fun coz we had triple bunk bed
69. I love reading random blogs and see how other people live
70. I won in karioke once
71. .. I can’t wait to meet the ONE
72. I love to be woken up in the morning by bright sunrays
73. I wish my most of my friends lived closer not all around the world
74. Easter breakfast is my favorite meal of the year
75. Pizza anytime please
76. I cook wicked lasagnas (they have a fan club)
77. I love to shop
78. I want to be a stylist
79. When i was younger i thought when you turn off the TV the show stops
80. I bruise easily
81. I love genetics and science
82. I love long walks
83. I drink 2l of water a day
84. I like to have beer with good friends
85. I have quirky dress style
86. I wear my heart on my sleeve
87. I7m a chameleon I can adapt to any group of people (sometimes I wonder how am I in real☺)
89. I love to travel
90. My first kiss was with Camillo Villegas (now an upcoming golf star. I never thought of that until his face hit me on a news stand from cover of some fancy magazine title “new tiger woods”)
91. I was valedictorian at my college graduation
92. I have BBA with concentration in Marketing
93. I had enough credits to get concentration in psychology as well
94. I did bungee jumping
95. I love toys and kids playgrounds (one of the reason I cant wait to have kid is to have an excuse to go to those places)
96. I’m coca cola addict
97. I’m a band geek that never joined a band
98. I love Mexican food
99. I need to learn to speak up for myself more
100. I have great family, mom dad and baby sis I love to death

2 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

I'm curious as to why you only read books in English? Interesting, you are one interesting girl, and that's why I love ya!

{B}dreamy said...

Oh, and I also wonder, just who exactly is the Daria I know (if you're such a chameleon)???