Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My lucky charmsss.....

.. my dad was in states last week.. needless to say i was jelous but oh well.
anyways I got nice presents ( i ordered on Victoria secrets very cute panties, socks, robe and flip flops and dad got for me a nice little old navy dress and a hooded sweater for boss :) )
but the thing that got me screaming in excitment was.... three packs of Lucky Charms.
ahh the joy. they were my absolute favorite cereal in States. They were my breakfast for almost the whole year i was in Mesa. i love love love them. offcourse here in Europe you cannt get them. so anytime anyone goes over the pond all i order is some Lucky Charms... mmmmm (and some kraft mac cheese if i'm really demending)
anyways the day started great.. Guess what i had for breakfast :))))

1 comment:

{B}dreamy said...

Remind me when your birthday is...