Sunday, January 14, 2007

some pictures





just looked at the blog and i have serious lack of pictures on it. so I''l post some now.


I don't have any recent since i am on home comp and most o new ones i download in office. anyways i know i haven't been the best in keeping you updated with my life past years I'll put some fun ones i find in comp.








1. My sister Tea and I at her prom last June




2. this is my best friend Jana & I before our dance recital last June. we danced to "hit the road Jack. And feel free to laugh as much as you want at our outfit and amount of make-up we have, we sure did.well its show business :)




3. My graduation in London. May 2004. and two my closest friends in London. Damira and Smilja, both Croatian as well.


4. Me in Spain in Mediterranean village having breakfast. July 2005. during Mediterranean games (Olympics but only for Mediterranean countries.) went as member of Croatian national golf team..
Ok this would be it for now.. just few pics. i will put more. But CSI is starting on TV :) and i am biggest fan.. need to run :)







2 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

I'm still trying to get use to the idea of you being blonde!

And now I have to get use to the idea of Tea being grown up! Holy cow!

dare said...

:) yeah blond was such a spure of the moment but it grew on me.. i guess i'll have to have another severe heart brake or just other important moment for change to go back to brunnett :).....

and Tea. hm i also have issues getting used to her being "grown up". for me she will always be around the age Will is now :)... btw. he is so cute and sucha hunk :).. Cannt wait to see you all guys in person.. we need to plan something